|Job Title:||Sales/Application Engineer|
|Company:||King Lee Technologies|
|Job Location:||San Diego, CA|
|Amy Nowlin, Technical Director
firstname.lastname@example.org | 858-693-4062
Please send your resume to: email@example.com
King Lee Technologies is a manufacturer of reverse osmosis system performance chemistry for the production of purified water. We are seeking a full-time Sales/Application Engineer with a B.S. in Engineering and at least 5 years of professional experience. Must have working knowledge of reverse osmosis membrane technology and field application and be authorized to work in the United States.
This role will enhance the existing vision of King Lee Technologies as a water treatment industry leader. The key feature of this position is to work with the Technical and Sales Teams to recommend and support product application through customer visits and process evaluation. The role will also support new and ongoing business through technical report writing and bid document preparation.
Qualifications & Skills
- B.S. in Chemical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering
- At least 5 years of field experience in reverse osmosis membrane water treatment.
- Experienced with Excel and technical writing (proposals, bid documents, reports).
- Commitment to learn quickly and manage multiple, high pressure tasks simultaneously.
- Resourceful in investigating and learning independently with limited direction.
- Skilled in strategic thinking, problem solving, troubleshooting, tinkering, and data analysis.
- Excellent written and verbal communication. Excel and PowerPoint skills. Organized and detailed.
- Focus on product technical sales and application support: answering water chemistry questions, recommending products and application methods, and problem diagnosis and resolution.
- Support customers by analyzing water chemistry and process information.
- Oversee pilot-scale and full-scale case studies to qualify and optimize products and services.
- Provide training and presentations at customer sites and industry association workshops to instruct engineers, managers and operators in proper use of chemicals and services.
- Follow-up with accounts to ensure continued successful application of KLT products and services.
- Communicate effectively and respectfully with customers and colleagues, both verbally and in writing, to maintain effective working relationships.
- Demonstrate initiative in maintaining accountability to customers, supervisors, and colleagues.
- Some local and domestic travel, approx. 20-40%.