Southwest Membrane Operator Association (SWMOA) first priority is the health and safety of our members, attendees, exhibitors, sponsors and staff. With growing international concern about coronavirus, SWMOA recommends each member review the CDC’s health precautions and awareness. Water utilities should prepare for potential impacts to operations. We will continue to closely monitor information from the World Health Organization (WHO), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Pan American Health Organization (PAHO) as well as other organizations:
- WHO: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
- CDC: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- CDC – Water Transmission and COVID-19: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/php/water.html
- CDC – Solid Waste and Wastewater Management Workers and Employees: https://www.osha.gov/SLTC/covid-19/controlprevention.html#solidwaste
- PAHO: https://www.paho.org/en
- California Dept. of Public Health: https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CID/DCDC/Pages/Immunization/nCOV2019.aspx
These are unprecedented and unpredictable circumstances and we greatly appreciate your patience and support. In the meantime, should you have any immediate questions, please email email@example.com. We will endeavor to respond as quickly as possible.
Please stay safe and healthy, and we thank you for your understanding.