SWMOA provides membrane operators a forum to exchange information, share experiences and knowledge, obtain training and acquire continuing education credits necessary for Operator Certification requirements.
Click the link above for more information on this event.
SWMOA Membrane Operator Certification
MOC-I: Introduction to Membrane Systems
Please check back soon for more information and registration.
SWMOA 2019 Annual Symposium
“Increasing Membrane Consciousness: How the Southwest Continues to Improve Membrane Treatment”
Please check back soon for more information on this event.
The Southwest Membrane Operator Association (SWMOA) is in the process of developing the program for its Annual Symposium.
The program committee has determined that these topics will be presented during the Symposium “Increasing Membrane Consciousness: How the Southwest Continues to Improve Membrane Treatment”:
- Emerging Water Sources Impacting Southwest Membrane Utilities
- Diversifying Source Water for Sustainability
- Advanced Water Treatment Using Membranes
- Case Studies
- Lessons Learned
If you are interested in presenting, please fill out the speaker bio/abstract form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the deadlines listed below.
- Monday, December 31, 2018 – Submission Deadline: Call for Presenters – Abstract / Bio Form
- Thursday, January 10, 2019 – Notification of program committee decisions
- Thursday, April 25, 2019 – For accepted abstracts, PowerPoint presentation must be submitted in the template provided, no paper is required
Please email email@example.com or call 888-463-0830, if you have any questions.
On behalf of our program committee, we look forward to receiving your submittals!