The Southwest Membrane Operator Association (SWMOA) is developing the program for its Annual Conference that is planned to be in Pico Rivera, CA on November 2-4, 2021 at the Water Replenishment District’s Albert Robles Event Center.
SWMOA is committed to the health and safety of our Conference Participants. In-person events held by SWMOA will maintain the highest of safety standards to protect the well-being of our attendees, speakers and staff. We want your input on whether your personal and/or company policy will prevent you from attending the Conference in-person. To share your feedback, the online Speaker Bio/Abstract Form will ask you to indicate whether you are willing/able to attend in-person vs. virtually. To learn more about what SWMOA is doing to protect you at in-person meetings, CLICK HERE.
The program committee has determined that these topics will be presented during the Conference (Note: 2020 Presenters previously notified that they were accepted are not required to resubmit unless there is updated information for committee to consider):
- Diversifying Source Water for Sustainability
- Emerging Water Sources Impacting Southwest Membrane Utilities
- Advanced Water Treatment Using Membranes
- Case Studies
- Lessons Learned
- Running a Membrane Plant During a Pandemic
If you are interested in presenting, please complete the Speaker Abstract/Bio Form below.
- Thursday, April 15, 2021 – Deadline for submission of speaker bio/abstract (must be submitted in approved form)
- Thursday, May 13, 2021 – Notification of program committee decisions
- Thursday, September 30, 2021 – For accepted abstracts, PowerPoint presentation must be submitted in the template provided, no paper is required
Please email or call 760-536-8863 if you have any questions.